Mänskliga Rättighetsdagarna i Göteborg
Conditions and information
- When your reservation is done your ticket will be sent to the e-mail address you have registered – make sure to double check that your address is correct. If you haven’t received your ticket within 24 hours, please contact the Forum’s Secretariat.
- The Forum reserves the right to make any changes in the program.
- Payment: you can choose to make your payment by using a credit card or invoice. We apply a 20-day payment period.
- Right of withdrawal: The law on the right of cancellation is not applicable for event tickets. This means that once the payment is made you are bound by your purchase. Cancellations can be made before September 15th but will be charged with 500 SEK in cancellation fee. It is however possible to transfer your ticket to another person free of charge (please contact the Secretariat for this).
- If the event is cancelled for reasons that are beyond the control of the Swedish Forum for Human Rights/Föreningen Ordfront, no refund will be made. If the event cannot be carried out due to restrictions connected to Covid-19, the event will instead be carried out physically but with a smaller audience or alternatively digitized completely. Purchased tickets then apply to the event that is possible to carry out.
For more information on the event, visit www.mrdagarna.nu/en/
If you have any questions about the Forum, ticket purchase, accessibility or anything else, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a promo code? Enter it here.