Mänskliga Rättighetsdagarna 2018
Conditions and information
- When your reservation is done, your ticket will be sent to the e-mail address you have registered – make sure to double check that your address is correct. If you haven’t received your ticket within 24 hours, please contact the Forum’s Secretariat.
- First come, first served is applicable for all parts of the programme.
- The Forum reserves the right to make any changes in the program.
- The programme on Saturday November 17th is free of charge.
- Payment: The easiest way to make your payment is using a credit card. Payment by invoice is possible only for purchases over the amount of 500 SEK. In case of invoice payment, don’t forget to type the billing address, possible cost centre and reference. We apply a 30-day payment period.
- Right of withdrawal: The law on the right of cancellation is not applicable for event tickets. This means that once the payment is made, you are bound by your purchase. Cancellations can be made before October 15th but will be charged with 500 SEK in cancellation fee. It is however possible to transfer your ticket to another person free of charge (please contact the Secretariat for this).
For more information on the event, visit www.mrdagarna.nu/en/
If you have any questions about the Forum, ticket purchase, accessibility or anything else, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event has passed.
Do you have a promo code? Enter it here.
Thursday November 15 - Saturday November 17, 2018Add to my calendar
125 80 Älvsjö
Click below to view the exhibitor list for Mänskliga Rättighetsdagarna 2018.Exhibitor list
Are you a participant in this event? Log in to enter the event.Login
Click below to view the seminar program for Mänskliga Rättighetsdagarna 2018, where you can register an login to the social network.Seminar program