Mänskliga Rättighetsdagarna 2017
Conditions and information
- When your reservation is done, your ticket will be sent to the e-mail address you have registered – make sure to double check that your address is correct. If you haven’t received your ticket within 24 hours, please contact the Forum’s Secretariat.
- First come, first served is applicable for all parts of the programme. It is not possible to reserve seats for specific seminars or programme acts.
- The Forum reserve the right to make any changes in the program.
- The programme on Saturday November 11th is free of charge if you have registered for a ticket for the 9th and/or 10th of November.
- Payment: The easiest way to make your payment is using a credit card. Payment by invoice is possible only for purchases over the amount of 500 SEK. In case of invoice payment, don’t forget to type the billing address, possible cost center and reference. We apply a 30-day payment period.
- Right of withdrawal: The law on the right of cancellation is not applicable for event tickets. This means that once the payment is made, you are bound by your purchase. Cancellations can be made before October 15th but will be charged with 500 SEK in cancellation fee. It is however possible to transfer your ticket to another person free of charge (please contact the Secretariat for this).
For more information on the event, visit www.mrdagarna.nu/en/
If you have any questions about the Forum, ticket purchase, accessibility or anything else, please contact email@example.com.
The event has passed.
Do you have a promo code? Enter it here.
Thursday November 9 - Saturday November 11, 2017
554 54 Jönköping
Are you a participant in this event? Log in to enter the event.Login
Click below to view the seminar program for Mänskliga Rättighetsdagarna 2017, where you can register an login to the social network.Seminar program