TRY SWEDISH PAVILION AT NATURAL PRODUCTS EXPO WEST 2023
The Try Swedish pavillion at the Natural Products Expo West trade show allows Swedish companies exposure and visibility to North America's leading expo for natural and organic products, which is held in Anaheim, California on March 7-11, 2023.
Organized by Business Sweden, this trade show is open to Swedish natural product brands, including food, beverage and lifestyle products, who are eager to explore opportunities in the US natural products markets and connect to key industry stakeholders.
The natural and organic industry is forecast to surpass $300 billion in sales by 2023 and $400 billion by 2030, driven by conscious consumers who place a premium on ensuring their health and wellbeing while increasingly looking toward social responsibility and sustainability.
About Natural Products Expo West
The Natural Products Expo West is the leading trade show in the natural, organic, and healthy products industry. In 2022, there were 57,000+ industry attendees and 2,700+ company exhibitors from the US and around the world.
● A subsidized opportunity to experience this sold-out trade show and get exposure to the natural products industry in the US
● Make valuable connections with US buyers, distributors, and other stakeholders
● Have a presence at a world-leading event and be exposed to top buyers from companies including Amazon, Costco, Kroger, Safeway, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Publix and more!
● Be featured in the "Hot Products Pavilion" - the best location for innovative, upcoming brands
● Participation in the Try Swedish pavilion will be granted on a first come, first served basis
● Exhibitor products must be organic or natural (i.e., no artificial flavoring or ingredients allowed)
● The deadline to register is January 18th, 2022
General terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Participation in Joint Trade and Invest Activities.pdf
More information about the program
The event has passed.
Tuesday March 7 - Saturday March 11, 2023Add to my calendar
Anaheim Convention Center
800 W Katella Ave
Are you a participant in this event? Log in to enter the event.Login